[S25] Orb of annihilation Assassin Vid

Share your videos and screenshots
Zizzuz
Invader
8 | 1
mark989us wrote:I just hit 125 tengaze is an easy farm dunc is easy just takes time to practice i found the faster i go the easier it is in both because u stay ahead of barrels and orbs

I can kill most ubers some i just cant no chance but ball kabraxis qovsin all easy

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Assshat

For my stats i guessed theres no guide it works i have not upgraded any gear since 100

Seems like i am getting there. Tried duncraig place and mobs are allmost instantly killing me and still have not enought mana regen / mana to really clear it fast enough, but ur stats show where to aim for. thanks for that.

Ubers make me die alot tho, but i i think it is just because i am just bad :D
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 60
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
mark989us wrote:I just hit 125 tengaze is an easy farm dunc is easy just takes time to practice i found the faster i go the easier it is in both because u stay ahead of barrels and orbs

I can kill most ubers some i just cant no chance but ball kabraxis qovsin all easy

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Assshat

For my stats i guessed theres no guide it works i have not upgraded any gear since 100

Both QT and Kabraxis are doable with shit gear and dodging stuff.

On QT, you have a huge advantage from prismatic cloak, it mitigates a LOT of the dmg of the beam. If you are taking a lot of dmg, you can just throw a spell or two, and manually dodge the beam. Sure it will take some time, since OOA hits a lot and qt teleports when struck, but it is easily doable, especially if you socket some perfect gems for resists.

As for Kabraxis, it is a really easy fight as well. Sure, OOA is a bad single target spell, but you can dodge pretty much all the dmg done on the fight, and wear the fucker over time. Run in circles to dodge the balefire and the poison fire pillar, sprint when the fucker teleports on you, and teleport away from punisher barrage (or you can facetank it by drinking pots as you get pisoned to stay healthy). Kabraxis is tanky so it will take some time, but if you do the fight correctly, you shouldnt be dying. If you do, just practice more, trust me, the boss will fall.
Just to give you an insight, i usually kill kabraxis (on a ranged build, melee is a whole lot different) with a mix of tus and half decent shrine crafts. All you need is to dodge stuff and stay alive.
Zizzuz
Invader
8 | 1
I think i have come to my end of Median XL. Thanks for the tips and everything. It is not about the build, its about game mechanics and how the game works. I feel 0 rewarded of grinding and dying to super bull shit stuff has burnt me off. But for the build, it feels really solid and fun to play.
mark989us
Cultist
21 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
It is fun its kind of nice not having to wory about crafting jewls what to put into gear and many breakpoints this is just like any other game play a season take a season off try a build have fun this build to me is fun but yeah i hear yah on taking time off it happens
OhIsThatSo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Not sure if anyone has already mentioned the necro setup but it's incredible and doesn't require a set. You're going to need eerie shrines and you can use spiritual but eerie overall seems better. Why necro? Embalming gives mana regen. You craft a wand or find a rare with ooa- I've got both with 4 necro sk too. Necro shields can roll Mana Tide Totem. Up to lvl 14 oskill. Each level seems to give 10% mana regen. The oskill for OoA goes up to 50 on a necro wand... I've got a 49 and it was doing 17k with just ooa. Also get a 150k-300k hp veil king. You can give your mana tide totem 63% avoid with totem mastery. Bend the shadow teleport and eventually rathma for a teleport. Can use blink pax mystica on switch or even dark power from tu4 grim wand if you prefer a buff for minions... necro shield can get ecstatic frenzy buff too for more frw. 185% ms total with 40% boota according to the build in the guide center. Sin looks nice... but necro looks boss.
mark989us
Cultist
21 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
There is another thread with a necro write up sin is simpler and easier nothing to craft cheap gear to buy and many things are easy astro kabrax zazax all easy the necro build seem like allot more work and is allot more involved with sin right now 3 simple crafts and set mo with energy and win

im sure the necro in the long run is better but its late in the season to start another char for me at least
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OhIsThatSo wrote:Not sure if anyone has already mentioned the necro setup but it's incredible and doesn't require a set. You're going to need eerie shrines and you can use spiritual but eerie overall seems better. Why necro? Embalming gives mana regen. You craft a wand or find a rare with ooa- I've got both with 4 necro sk too. Necro shields can roll Mana Tide Totem. Up to lvl 14 oskill. Each level seems to give 10% mana regen. The oskill for OoA goes up to 50 on a necro wand... I've got a 49 and it was doing 17k with just ooa. Also get a 150k-300k hp veil king. You can give your mana tide totem 63% avoid with totem mastery. Bend the shadow teleport and eventually rathma for a teleport. Can use blink pax mystica on switch or even dark power from tu4 grim wand if you prefer a buff for minions... necro shield can get ecstatic frenzy buff too for more frw. 185% ms total with 40% boota according to the build in the guide center. Sin looks nice... but necro looks boss.

Yea Nec is nice but requires bit more gear/control then Sin.
OhIsThatSo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
matdoo wrote:Yea Nec is nice but requires bit more gear/control then Sin.

Sin requires a whole set. Necro can be crafted from shrines which are abundant.
mark989us
Cultist
21 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
set easily purchased with tg crafted can take many many shrines and a ton of time
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
new vid added