Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Helzopro wrote:me too because I don't see how its possible, using mana tide totem which has 99hp btw. Cant even sustain it at 750% mana regen with 48k mana so god knows how much u have.

he's only casting 5 or 6 at a time. It's a looping video to make it look constant spam like. looks like he's around 40k mana based on how full the video shows him at 14k ish
mark989us
Cultist
21 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
yeah i know its on a loop and also sometimes for me at least the animation will show a double cast but second one doesent output any damage i was just wondering how much damage what level you can get the Ooa up to mine right now is 18k damage
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
takes around +3 all skill (rounded up i belive) for damage to rise 1k. it propably caps around 21k with available items. i am at 18k aswell and propably could gain at most +9-10 all skill switching gear around. its absolutely not worth it though. your only concerns after hitting last fcr breakpoint are your total mana (deciding between flat energy, %energy and maximum mana can be tricky) and mana regen. a lot more could be said but i believe it would take some truly monstrous crafts to reach true sustain (at 6 fpa). i can see it happening around 50k mana / 1000% mana regen - just not entirely sure if its possible without mana shrine
Zizzuz
Invader
8 | 1
If a new player is reading this topic and wondering should you do this. I just say..... Dont. I feel super shit and weak after playing day or two this. I know why, and i know what i should do but here is few pointers you should consider.

I am playing as Assassin and bought set after farming a little Crystals. It was not that big of a deal. Even the set is lvl80, you dont have points to wear them. You can get gear reqs with statfull spare slots but i decided to level and got enough points to wear them @103. After you get them on, you have just mana to cast it once, and it did not feal that bad. Mobs were dying and with spare time you just gather mobs for second cast. All good. At level 109 when i was Hell Act3 i started to really feel that my damage is lacking just a littlebit. Some mobs did not die for the cast and resulted occasionally dying for the mobs. Then i started to search what to wear on other slots and there was not that many choices on TU or runeword side and because this was my starter build, i have none of the runes i could use. Now i am 113 farming XP and shrines Torajan Jungle, i die usualy 2-4 times / run and clear is super slow. Some mobs need ~3 casts to die and usualy stun and do insane amount of damage to you. Starting to regret doing this as a starter.

Does this build feel good? Hell yeah! Fun to melt screen with powerfull orb, but you really need crafted gear to cast it more than once. Got 0 crafted items ( because i have no TG to buy shrines ) and sitting on 15k mana atm. My regen is super shit and i am drinking pots like addict but it is fine. Trying to get 115lvl to get in Kurast 3000 and hope for shrines and sellable items. Remember to use D2stats and add Sur/Um runes to filter. And ofc craft bases.
matdoo
Cog
239 | 29
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zizzuz wrote:If a new player is reading this topic and wondering should you do this. I just say..... Dont. I feel super shit and weak after playing day or two this. I know why, and i know what i should do but here is few pointers you should consider.

I am playing as Assassin and bought set after farming a little Crystals. It was not that big of a deal. Even the set is lvl80, you dont have points to wear them. You can get gear reqs with statfull spare slots but i decided to level and got enough points to wear them @103. After you get them on, you have just mana to cast it once, and it did not feal that bad. Mobs were dying and with spare time you just gather mobs for second cast. All good. At level 109 when i was Hell Act3 i started to really feel that my damage is lacking just a littlebit. Some mobs did not die for the cast and resulted occasionally dying for the mobs. Then i started to search what to wear on other slots and there was not that many choices on TU or runeword side and because this was my starter build, i have none of the runes i could use. Now i am 113 farming XP and shrines Torajan Jungle, i die usualy 2-4 times / run and clear is super slow. Some mobs need ~3 casts to die and usualy stun and do insane amount of damage to you. Starting to regret doing this as a starter.

Does this build feel good? Hell yeah! Fun to melt screen with powerfull orb, but you really need crafted gear to cast it more than once. Got 0 crafted items ( because i have no TG to buy shrines ) and sitting on 15k mana atm. My regen is super shit and i am drinking pots like addict but it is fine. Trying to get 115lvl to get in Kurast 3000 and hope for shrines and sellable items. Remember to use D2stats and add Sur/Um runes to filter. And ofc craft bases.

Yes you are right. OoA sin is not the best starter build.
But it's not impossible to do either. It just can be grindy.
Getting 400 sigs is really huge for this type of character (I know it's boring as hell :x ). I'd suggest to farm Nihl asap.
If you don't have Shrines to craft, you can farm AC easily then sell it or trade for Spiritual shrine.
I've spent like 10~15 shrines to get gear in Dunc vid. So you need just 10~15 ACs.

It's really fun build. It will get better and better 115~.
I wish don't give it up! :D
Zizzuz
Invader
8 | 1
matdoo wrote:
Zizzuz wrote:If a new player is reading this topic and wondering should you do this. I just say..... Dont. I feel super shit and weak after playing day or two this. I know why, and i know what i should do but here is few pointers you should consider.

Yes you are right. OoA sin is not the best starter build.
But it's not impossible to do either. It just can be grindy.
Getting 400 sigs is really huge for this type of character (I know it's boring as hell :x ). I'd suggest to farm Nihl asap.
If you don't have Shrines to craft, you can farm AC easily then sell it or trade for Spiritual shrine.
I've spent like 10~15 shrines to get gear in Dunc vid. So you need just 10~15 ACs.

It's really fun build. It will get better and better 115~.
I wish don't give it up! :D

I am not giving up. It gets better when i have enough sigs to wear crafted sacred gear and i get to craft. It was huge to have 1.5 casts worth of mana. feels alot better. I just need sur's and ums for my gear to feel little better. ill get to 18k mana tonight. gonna buy my second Empyrean later tonight when i have time to sell few AC. :P When i have ~20k mana and runes to have better mana sustain i try to get more charms. DW, ill continue with this. Never got to real item farming point.
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
The original post inspired me to try this oskill and to ultimately create a small guide on it - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=41135. Thanks to the matdoo.
mark989us
Cultist
21 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
you will get there takes time i can pretty easily farm tengaze and dunc
Zizzuz
Invader
8 | 1
Can someone post D2Stats both stat pages. I would like to know what it should be and what i have
mark989us
Cultist
21 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I just hit 125 tengaze is an easy farm dunc is easy just takes time to practice i found the faster i go the easier it is in both because u stay ahead of barrels and orbs

I can kill most ubers some i just cant no chance but ball kabraxis qovsin all easy

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Assshat

For my stats i guessed theres no guide it works i have not upgraded any gear since 100