Share your videos and screenshots
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Can anyone explain me how the difficulty works on this boss ? Not that I think I will reach it anytime soon, but I am curious.
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Johnny Impak wrote:Can anyone explain me how the difficulty works on this boss ? Not that I think I will reach it anytime soon, but I am curious.

He's got some minions near him. If u kill the main boss without killing his friends, it is 100%. By killing more or less of them u can make the fight easier.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fululf wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:Can anyone explain me how the difficulty works on this boss ? Not that I think I will reach it anytime soon, but I am curious.

He's got some minions near him. If u kill the main boss without killing his friends, it is 100%. By killing more or less of them u can make the fight easier.

It's not the minion. Minions are summoned fairly often throughout the fight. it's the four spires + the 2 councillors at top and bottom. Each spire has its own debuff (things like slower move speed, lower max resist, etc). Purify to kill the spires or councillors. You can kill them at any time, the final count will determine the dimensional key's completion % when you cube it with the swirls.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Crash wrote:
Fululf wrote:

It's not the minion. Minions are summoned fairly often throughout the fight. it's the four spires + the 2 councillors at top and bottom. Each spire has its own debuff (things like slower move speed, lower max resist, etc). Purify to kill the spires or councillors. You can kill them at any time, the final count will determine the dimensional key's completion % when you cube it with the swirls.

Thanks.