Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ah ok eagle sounds like a good idea for anti totem strategy. well if the totem doesnt kill with a different stance then i would try either bear for damage reduce and def or wolf, but i dont know how well barbarian survives totems. i just see you have so much health maybe you dont need spirit walker. but well its good to have a lot of items with flat damage reduction on them because it will make the singularity from laz do much less dmg and he wont kill u in 0.1 seconds from it. since i didnt kill him with barbarian i dont want to say too much, but speaking from experience with other chars the flat damage reduction is very very useful, maybe xar rw double mo and flat damage reduce and some other damage reduce gear. i dont know, but its worth trying.

for clear, avalance oskill staff with dmg and pierce helped me a lot with clearing laz lvl this ladder, i highly recommend it
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
well, i had alot of hp indeed, but still died to his stuff instantly :D i did mo flat dr in the middle of the fight on my gear, it became better but i guess i lack blessed life passive lol. i could try completely different setup with zero dr and get bear stance, but this needs completely different gear then... i wouldnt recommend to kill laz with barb more than once tho

stream im 30 min
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
35 minutes later, no stream. i want to talk to a manager
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
stream up, no need to riot :D
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
4/6 laz upgrade tokens (zorun tsin 10 kills, massive sewers/toraja farming)

stream tomorrow ~11 am, gotta finish laz upgrade+kab upgrade
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So you will be done with this fucking barb ^^
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
Laz upgrade (gonna finish uploading soon)

now need only kab charm upgrade, gonna get it tomorrow and after that barb is completed charm wise

11 am
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Common Guide Badge
kab gems+upgrade

BARB is done charm wise, rich gem gives no stats so fck it :lol:

Some highlights:

► WEAPONS

I dont like nimmen as weapon at all (cant make it work) but mb someone can fap on it (mussolini). Craft is very solid, used 1 miasma mo so metalistas must cookie me now. But honestly for most of ubers I've used even worse crafted labrys. No comment on yaggai, getting it from the ground as a barb feels ridiculous. Used it only against Mnx tho so far.

► HELMS

Snowcap is GODLY for farming, my butter and bread grinding helm. Second helm is bosskiller, and average kraken helm. Finding boarfrost was sad, because snowcap beats boar for farming and for charms i had 200 fire pierce setup, so pretty much only person who was using this gg helm was merc :(

► ARMORS

Found two khazras actually. Lamha is insane combo with snowcap, go full str and your procs gonna destroy everything, Gregs for ubers obviously (my favourite gloves in mxl :thumb: )

► jewELERY

If only curse ring had 1 skill...

► CHARMS

Overall barb is a beast.
Windform takes care of early-mid game. Insane damage, tankyness and sustain. All non-poison immune ubers are complete joke with that skill, just get double gehenna and you are pretty much equal to totem nec in terms of steamrolling trought content. Lategame Wf is ridiculous mobility skill, it owns yashari,ureh,vizjun,dunc,bremm, and some other ;) ubers. To be honest i never expected to be melee that powerful with that budget items.
Ancient hand/fortress/tantrum are solid options for late-game ubers. Key for AH build is 200 fire and 100 light pierce, get any half-decent crafted labrys and you 1 shot most of heroics. Fort is op for untankable/unkiteble bosses, uldy baal for example. For all builds ar is crucial, its one of barb's weaknesses.
For farming there are many different builds, i did adapt to the drops. Throwers still work, but I found gear for those builds too late... So i went for str factor proc build with sustain from double yaraks. Annihilated dunc/faust/triune ultra fast :thumb: Overall barb is definetly the most flexible class in the game and its possible to squeeze out of him gg amount of builds, just in certain ubers it sucks no to have 15 sec SA, 70 avoid and innate caster spells...

UNDEMOKRATISCH MOMENTS
Pride stage. I dont think I need to comment here.
Laz. No max block/70 avoid/free flat dr. Also not having innate spells sucks, but i guess avalanche staff is available. Not gonna whine much here, because i didnt use the best build for it, so prolly with enough dedication and patience it might be possible to farm trophy with barb (crane 20 avoid).
Also I personally had a fun spaziergang mit Arihan, but i didnt use tantrum for clearing bats, so thats completely my faulth. Lost good amount of brain cells while upgrading void charm, but again, thats just me being bad, it seems it should be possible to solo final fight with ANY class.

► Show Spoiler

I thank you guys for help and/or watching the stream. I had some fun, it was a great experience for me and hopefully for you aswell. Also i hope you did like that selffound/untwinked format, i would like to keep it up in upcoming seasons aswell :thumb:
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2978 | 439
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
mahitovec wrote:Craft is very solid, used 1 miasma mo so metalistas must cookie me now.

Democratish way to ask for pechenije :mrgreen:
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i now see you had darkling cotw, which means you could have saved yourself some annoyance at soul of pride
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3946

otherwise sehr schön