Adds 400-800 Poison Damage over 2 seconds
-(35 to 40)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(141 to 171)% Enhanced Damage
-(35 to 40)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+10 to all Attributes
+(300 to 400) to Life
Physical Resist (10 to 15)%
(40 to 50)% Magic Find
buffed Curare this season, I knew I was gonna make death star zon. By far the best of the death star class I think. Assassin and Barb need something like Plague Mallet in the future IMO. Old Death Star was Javelin, so it's a pretty cool tradeoff that you have to sacrifice the blocking passives for weaker storm passives.

A zon skill adds approximately 1.5k more damage and one more point into Death Star adds about 4k; so an all skill is equivalent to 5.5k. I currently have 203k damage and I can still get realistically without xod-ing all my gear: +2all from astrogha trophy on sleep, +1all from book of cain, +1all from Void trophy, +1all and +1zon from scos charm, +2all from awakening, +1all from spirit walkers, +1 Death Star from a better rolled helm, +1all from lotto'd witchcraft, and +2all from lunar eclipse. So in the end, I think I'm gonna get around 270k death star which is probably like triple the amount either Assassin and Barb can currently get.

If you wanna check out my current character: https://tsw.vn.cz/char/Balalaika
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
DSzon with Javalin tree still good & safer
servii
Stygian Watcher
40 | 3
So far, my best experience with DS char is Blood zon&Death Star. Actually I put just 7 pts in blood tree(1 pt in Blood Magic and 5 in Spiritual Invocation+1 pt in Crimson RIte as prereq) and optional points in Fire elements-they are not needed, just an additional layer of defence as meat shields. I have 2208 life regen per second, around 300 k defence&18+ k life. Much safer this way. Tooltip dps is 185 k. Sorry for reviving an old topic.