Spearzon Showcase

Share your videos and screenshots
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Maidstone wrote:
AGsniper wrote:A geared spearzon isnt bad. You just have to get specific high-end gear to do late game content. By the time you get to cows/jungles, its a pain with TU gear.

You can farm all 125 level bosses , fauztinville and Scosglen with Spearzon Set :)

Thats one set i have never got all the pieces for. Have never tried it.
Maidstone
Pit Knight
115 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
SilentCarl wrote:
Pinball wrote:Where are the pepega plebs who said spearzon sucks?

oh i guess these plebs dont play the game, just complaining

I'm here,
I believe her usage rate will never compare to other builds in the Amazon series
Although her individual damage is better than before
Yes, she still can't compare to the javelin zon, let alone the Magic Missiles zon, who is even better than the javelin
Don't look at this mess set, abuse all kinds of bosses
What is the significance of Hyena Strike's skill?
Tedious accumulation of anger, no suitable AOE skills in the lab
This is still a semi-finished product
I know the medianxl team is working hard to run this good game, writing code is hard, fixing errors is hard
But as a player who loves playing magic games, I objectively put forward my own thoughts.
In addition, the physical hammer zon is also a building that needs to be improved

Of course its not the best amazon build ... you need to attack every 20 second 8 times with no dmg skill just to charge your skill ...
Curare reward passive skill is useless as well adn there's no leech because of 100% converts to magic damage and so many other things ...
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Delete this. Devs are gonna think spearzon is in a good spot. It's so fukkin clunky and awful to play.