Havoc Sorceress - 4th day after new season

Share your videos and screenshots
kkmaka203
Cultist
24 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Quasar84 wrote:what's the minimum req to get 6300 energy: min level, nessesary charms, items/set?

Its not that hard tot hit 6300 energy. If u want some good tips for IT then here u go: 2x ouroboros rings with 20% + energy and a crafted sacred 6 sockets shield (eerie shrine craft + blessed) as for weapon u can use the "circe" runeword (sorc orb). If u want a "cheaper" method just use the sorc fire set. This will improve alot your farming but IT might not be ideal for "bossing". Hope IT helped.
Quasar84
Cultist
24 | 0
rugby_1 wrote:
Quasar84 wrote:what's the minimum req to get 6300 energy: min level, nessesary charms, items/set?

You are able to hit 6300 with the set around lvl 120-123 as long as you have all 400 signets. As you get more charms, you can remove topazes or pul runes from your gear to replace with other gems/jewels.
The point in time to move from Warmage to another gear set may be later once you have a good Energy Wormhole/trophies etc...

tyvm!
Quasar84
Cultist
24 | 0
kkmaka203 wrote:

Its not that hard tot hit 6300 energy. If u want some good tips for IT then here u go: 2x ouroboros rings with 20% + energy and a crafted sacred 6 sockets shield (eerie shrine craft + blessed) as for weapon u can use the "circe" runeword (sorc orb). If u want a "cheaper" method just use the sorc fire set. This will improve alot your farming but IT might not be ideal for "bossing". Hope IT helped.

ty! i want to try this build before nerf (no doubt, it will be)
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Iblis
Iblis
Gloves

'TyrSur'
Runeword Level: 90
+40 Spell Focus if Sanguine Covenant is Active
+10% Maximum Mana if Solar Flare is Active
+(37 to 42)% to Fire Spell Damage
(25 to 35)% to Energy
Regenerate Mana +(10 to 15)%
Fire Absorb 4%
+10 to Light Radius
energy bonus, spell.
kkmaka203
Cultist
24 | 7
Donated 25 times
Quasar84 wrote:
kkmaka203 wrote:

ty! i want to try this build before nerf (no doubt, it will be)

Probably IT will be nerfed for sure....If u look at my video... Uldy in like 30 sec ....just big LOL. And i dont even call myself "experienced" player and i still lack items.
danigent
Invader
8 | 0
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lol im at lvl 132, most charms + zakarum set with al socks filled with p.topaz and puls, my energy is at 3000
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
danigent wrote:lol im at lvl 132, most charms + zakarum set with al socks filled with p.topaz and puls, my energy is at 3000

The build was hardly nerfed at last update. Set didn't give anymore 100% energy and havoc have now 1s min cooldown.
kkmaka203
Cultist
24 | 7
Donated 25 times
danigent wrote:lol im at lvl 132, most charms + zakarum set with al socks filled with p.topaz and puls, my energy is at 3000

Try use the warmage set instead of zakarum set, IT gives now fire Pierce instead of energy boost, but IT should be much easyer to boost your energy. Min cd for Skill now îs 1S means that u need around 5800 energy.
Quasar84
Cultist
24 | 0
kkmaka203 wrote:

Try use the warmage set instead of zakarum set, IT gives now fire Pierce instead of energy boost, but IT should be much easyer to boost your energy. Min cd for Skill now îs 1S means that u need around 5800 energy.

Is this build still playable and fun?
Gomel
Mahasattva
900 | 12
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Quasar84 wrote:
kkmaka203 wrote:

Is this build still playable and fun?

No, this build died in 2.8