Cultist
24 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Edited by kkmaka203 6 months.
Unsatisfied
Invader
9 | 0
damn no wonder theres so many fire sorcs on ladder, this looks both busted and fun as hell

very curious what this looks like with snowbird's gear lol
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
holy shit o_o... figured it would be more difficult than that to get 6300 lol... that an ssu weapon? i couldnt' see the name as it was cut off

murders red trees as quickly as arrmgndandan bear but screenwide damage lul
kkmaka203
Cultist
24 | 7
Donated 25 times
Kurne wrote:holy shit o_o... figured it would be more difficult than that to get 6300 lol... that an ssu weapon? i couldnt' see the name as it was cut off

murders red trees as quickly as arrmgndandan bear but screenwide damage lul

yes its a "ssu" weap, called holy wars
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
How does it fare in Scosglen? And why did you make a video that cuts off all the item names?
kkmaka203
Cultist
24 | 7
Donated 25 times
juniperleafes wrote:How does it fare in Scosglen? And why did you make a video that cuts off all the item names?

just a bad video making after i drank a few beers. Was the 1st time i used this "obs studio" and i just didn't made the right settings for it :P
here u can see my actual gear: https://tsw.vn.cz/char/snowwhite but i'm getting "stronger" every day, thats why certain items are better!
Anyway i changed build now. I'm using the Zakarum set now cos i managed to hit 6300 Energy with it, it has way more pierce.Stats looks like this atm:
Later i will make a video raping some bossez
IronMan
Lava Lord
91 | 9
hope they don't kill it completly next patch, this looks fun to play
kkmaka203
Cultist
24 | 7
Donated 25 times
Here another video vs bossez sincer u guys asked me...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxeusHywnGo
Quasar84
Cultist
24 | 0
what's the minimum req to get 6300 energy: min level, nessesary charms, items/set?
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Quasar84 wrote:what's the minimum req to get 6300 energy: min level, nessesary charms, items/set?

You are able to hit 6300 with the set around lvl 120-123 as long as you have all 400 signets. As you get more charms, you can remove topazes or pul runes from your gear to replace with other gems/jewels.
The point in time to move from Warmage to another gear set may be later once you have a good Energy Wormhole/trophies etc...