Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ticktick wrote:what is the max minion resist? are they affected the same as players by changes in difficulty?

25% in Hatred
50% in Terror
75% in Destruction

Ultralight wrote:Hi,
are there some basic crafting guides or something?
this is my first time playing mxl2k7.
playing a totemancer lvl83 and atm i am progressing through a4 terror, i think i should learn how to craft specific items.
nothing like uptiering or orbing, something like craft new items with random rolls and so on..
pls help

Cube a crafting shrine (Eerie, Ornate, Magical, etc, whichever you want) with a rare sacred item. It will create a crafted item with Double Mystic Orb effects. You can continue to recraft the same one, so you dont need to find a new rare sacred every time.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
KuroKei wrote:Hi guys, Im a totally newbie and currently playing a fire/lightning sorc, i used to get flamestrike for bosses, but now im reaching Destruction, flamestrike feels a bit off, is flamefront or pyroblast better ?

hi Kurokei,
F/L sorc, try getting an merc from act 5 in hatred, give him an tu6 flameberg and tu6 splint mail or some rare sa that drop on the way, you can also make a kra rw armour and give him a yul rw helmet, rest of the gear is optional at this point, he will tank for you allot with these items, you can give him later a better weapon ofc and some resis in some places of gear and LL

did you skill blade spirits ? they not very good, but helping at some point, cuz you have no ice tree pets there ( ice elementals )

try getting a rare sacred sorc armour and craft acied fiends oskill on it, it will help at some areas to crowd control better, maybe for brc and trials and stuff

option also will be respec to cold + ( fire, light or psn )

pyrablast is very good now, you can get mana back every 5 casts, around, when your mana goes down, when you spamming it, just use mana sweep too

fire dance is also nice, but comes in timer problems with mana sweep when area spamming pyrablast

cold / fire tree is very nice for more focussing on minions + blade spirits + acid fiends oskill from crafted armour

i personally do not like the fire / light combo

abyss has also a strong area and boss ability, but you get also the freezing pets in this tree
RenTed
Invader
8 | 0
Question about the Challenge 1, where you have kill the 3 priestess to boost the Elemental Prism.
Do i have to kill them in the same order as shown in the Guide? The Fire first, Ice second and Thunder last? Or, it doesn't matter which one i kill first?

Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RenTed wrote:Question about the Challenge 1, where you have kill the 3 priestess to boost the Elemental Prism.
Do i have to kill them in the same order as shown in the Guide? The Fire first, Ice second and Thunder last? Or, it doesn't matter which one i kill first?

It doesn't matter. They all have a Level 50 maximum requirement. That order was probably just listed because it was the easiest to get to through the map.
Score
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
I'm not sure if I'm reading this wrong or it's intentional. but at 28 base level of mind flay should I not have 4 lasers?

Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Score wrote:I'm not sure if I'm reading this wrong or it's intentional. but at 28 base level of mind flay should I not have 4 lasers?

It's a synergy with the Slayer skill. For every 9 levels of Slayer, you'll get +1 Mind flay beam.
Score
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Zennith wrote:
Score wrote:I'm not sure if I'm reading this wrong or it's intentional. but at 28 base level of mind flay should I not have 4 lasers?

It's a synergy with the Slayer skill. For every 9 levels of Slayer, you'll get +1 Mind flay beam.

LOL woops, thanks. Totally ignored the slayer part

Which brings me to another question, will multiple mind flay beams hit one target?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Score wrote:
Which brings me to another question, will multiple mind flay beams hit one target?

Yes, but Mindflay has a large ND, so it will hit every few frames.
Score
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
L H wrote:
Score wrote:

Yes, but Mindflay has a large ND, so it will hit every few frames.

Bummer, thanks.

Back to ring of light for me
Jibii
Cultist
22 | 1
Hello, how many resistance do I need to survive Quov Tsin ? I have currently 90 resistance in all but poison at 88. I use also bear stance, have a shield with some absorb too, and I m almost getting one shot by him. I also use bear stance with 50% reduction damage. So how can I kill him with my barb if I m getting one or two shot with max resistance + absorb + damage reduction ?