Median XL Offline Tools v0.5.2.1

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
kambala
Cog
236 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Stigzy wrote:Ello! So I've downloaded this tool, and was planning on backing up my character before loading them in.
Not sure if I'm being retarded... but I can't find them in the save file. Any ideas where they might be?
Cheers!

backups are created automatically before saving changes, no need to do it manually.

Sigma saves are located in %APPDATA%\MedianXL\save.
Stigzy
Cultist
20 | 0
Ah! Thanks Kambala, great tool too!
User avatar
Jampula
Detonator
770 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I must be missing something obvious but how do I change pages on shared stash? Arrows won't work and I can't write anything to the page-field.
User avatar
kambala
Cog
236 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jampula wrote:I must be missing something obvious but how do I change pages on shared stash? Arrows won't work and I can't write anything to the page-field.

you can change pages only if you have items on other pages
pnvr8e
Fallen
1 | 0
The tool section only has 5.1 and I can't find 5.2 (or newer) in this thread. Help please. I wish there was an easier way to find or know the location of these files.
User avatar
kambala
Cog
236 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
pnvr8e wrote:The tool section only has 5.1 and I can't find 5.2 (or newer) in this thread. Help please. I wish there was an easier way to find or know the location of these files.

what about looking at the first post?
User avatar
Scalewinged
Detonator
776 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Just got my char almost "killed". There's some conflict between Iron golem and Mercenary sections. There sadly no backup or broken save file so that's what i did:
Respec skills and save char (golem was summoned and mercenary dead)
Then game was keep saying me "bad mercenary data, char incompatible"
Fix: deleted item that was in Iron golem section (in other words - killed iron golem) and everything working now.

Golem was random rare dagger... Merc is priestess.
Mrnage
Imp
5 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:Just got my char almost "killed". There's some conflict between Iron golem and Mercenary sections. There sadly no backup or broken save file so that's what i did:
Respec skills and save char (golem was summoned and mercenary dead)
Then game was keep saying me "bad mercenary data, char incompatible"
Fix: deleted item that was in Iron golem section (in other words - killed iron golem) and everything working now.

Golem was random rare dagger... Merc is priestess.


I tried to respec my necro, and got the same error. I stashed the item the golem was using, and place it back in my necro's inventory. Save worked fine, so far.
User avatar
Scalewinged
Detonator
776 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
...Guess it's because technically you simply cannot summon golem if you haven't put any skill points in it so trying to join game with golem and no any pts in it causing error. Maybe fixed by auto-remove item from Iron golem section to, lets say, stash or inventory or cube (just like shared/personal stash fast moving items working).
User avatar
dtd
Monkey King
287 | 1
can you make this Tool support PlugY for offline?