Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
ojejku
Jungle Hunter
28 | 2
You're the man :) thanks a lot.
zijideid
Skeleton
2 | 0
an error happen when i use 0.5.2 vesion to open my save file
Asseater42069
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
I personalized an item using anya quest when my name had a color in it and now the tool refuses to open up(also my item got bugged and my game.exe got deleted after I restarted my computer)! I guess there’s a reason why the tool wouldn’t let me personalize colored names! Just a heads up for people in case they want to try to name an item with colored names(doesn’t personalize btw). Thank you for backup files!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
zijideid wrote:an error happen when i use 0.5.2 vesion to open my save file

save file please
Asseater42069 wrote:I personalized an item using anya quest when my name had a color in it and now the tool refuses to open up(also my item got bugged and my game.exe got deleted after I restarted my computer)! I guess there’s a reason why the tool wouldn’t let me personalize colored names! Just a heads up for people in case they want to try to name an item with colored names(doesn’t personalize btw). Thank you for backup files!

that's interesting. do you still have the broken save?
Asseater42069
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
kambala wrote:

save file please
Asseater42069 wrote:I personalized an item using anya quest when my name had a color in it and now the tool refuses to open up(also my item got bugged and my game.exe got deleted after I restarted my computer)! I guess there’s a reason why the tool wouldn’t let me personalize colored names! Just a heads up for people in case they want to try to name an item with colored names(doesn’t personalize btw). Thank you for backup files!

I tossed my bugged item away and it resolved itself. I can recreate it again i believe(still have 2 Anya quests). Do you want me to try again?
zijideid
Skeleton
2 | 0
kambala wrote:

save file please

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvyldax4l0ug9 ... r.d2s?dl=0 It's the save file
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Asseater42069 wrote:I tossed my bugged item away and it resolved itself. I can recreate it again i believe(still have 2 Anya quests). Do you want me to try again?

yes please, if not too difficult for you
zijideid wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/s/gvyldax4l0ug9lu/transformer.d2s?dl=0 It's the save file

thanks! will release a fix soon
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Stigzy
Cultist
21 | 0
Ello! So I've downloaded this tool, and was planning on backing up my character before loading them in.
Not sure if I'm being retarded... but I can't find them in the save file. Any ideas where they might be?
Cheers!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Stigzy wrote:Ello! So I've downloaded this tool, and was planning on backing up my character before loading them in.
Not sure if I'm being retarded... but I can't find them in the save file. Any ideas where they might be?
Cheers!

backups are created automatically before saving changes, no need to do it manually.

Sigma saves are located in %APPDATA%\MedianXL\save.