Aerin Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4517 - 5421) to (5297 - 6357)
Chance to Block: 2%
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
Gematria
(Bonus per Socketed Great/Elemental Runes)
+1 to All Skills
+0.75% Base Block Chance
+20% to Elemental Resists
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels
50% Block Speed
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(1 to 10) to Champions of the Sun
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+1.5 to Energy (Based on Character Level)
Requirements +100%
Socketed (4)
) work well on the summons ?
mariano0928
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
TDLofCC wrote:Would the oskill Champions of the Sun (from the
Herald of Zakarum
Herald of Zakarum
Aerin Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4517 - 5421) to (5297 - 6357)
Chance to Block: 2%
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 120
Gematria
(Bonus per Socketed Great/Elemental Runes)
+1 to All Skills
+0.75% Base Block Chance
+20% to Elemental Resists
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels
50% Block Speed
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(1 to 10) to Champions of the Sun
+(150 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+1.5 to Energy (Based on Character Level)
Requirements +100%
Socketed (4)
) work well on the summons ?

I think so.. but you dont gain much out of it (you get all ress for ur minions easly from items and the phy res from blesed life).

TIP: Make a Tainted Crafted Shield for endgame (Stone Guardian is good) but with crafting you can get up to +5 paladins skills + minion damage from shrine + minion damage from bless (you can also craft it or bless it with magical if u want more life.. i got 1 insane today with 5+ skills - 47% - minion damage + 55% minion damage from blessing + 47 damage reduction + 20% to vitality + 29 to all atr.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Scourges became a lot stronker - crucify deals more damage. Its pity you cant use death fury totem anymore. For now somodin and sumonecro are a bit less comparable. The most part i like sumodin can summon and fight as holy melee.
Jounzy
Prowler
15 | 0
Hi guys, quick question about the summodin. I'm running a vesseldin currently at level 126 with all 120 charms except Baal's. I have around 16-18k dps so my stuff isn't too bad. I'm thinking about respeccing for Toraja just to get Lylia's curse as my Edyrems are so weak that it 's taking me ages to only clear a few archers. My question is do you think I will need specific gear after respeccing or am I fine with all the +skills I have. From what I' ve seen of it Toraja seems less about dealing damage than keeping the Edyrems alive.
JoelAndersson
Skeleton
3 | 0
What am i supposed to put in sockets? for the endgame part
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
JoelAndersson wrote:What am i supposed to put in sockets? for the endgame part

crafted jevels with any rune> rune choice depends on your needs> watch in documentations cube recipes> jewelcrafting section. First you need minion damage on jewels, it can spawn while crafting with any rune in number about 10-15%
JoelAndersson
Skeleton
3 | 0
Bliyadolubov wrote:

crafted jevels with any rune> rune choice depends on your needs> watch in documentations cube recipes> jewelcrafting section. First you need minion damage on jewels, it can spawn while crafting with any rune in number about 10-15%

Okay thanks man! stumbled upon another issue now with jewels for some reason the jewel i made adds +40 level required when i socket it is that supposed to happen or
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
JoelAndersson wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:

Okay thanks man! stumbled upon another issue now with jewels for some reason the jewel i made adds +40 level required when i socket it is that supposed to happen or

The rune has a lvl req... plus the MOs you added...
Adding a lvl 100 rune in a socket makes the lvl req to equip it..lvl 100.... if you added MOs... that adds up quickly...
JoelAndersson
Skeleton
3 | 0
thysick wrote:The rune has a lvl req... plus the MOs you added...
Adding a lvl 100 rune in a socket makes the lvl req to equip it..lvl 100.... if you added MOs... that adds up quickly...

Ok got it thanks man!
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bliyadolubov wrote:

On the jewelcrafting if you want to get the best results for minion stats use an Ist rune. And also start with a jewel that is alvl 99. You'll be able to reroll it a few times before it get too low to get the best stats.

During those first few rolls you can end up with up to 21% minion life (15% + 6% from the Ist rune) and 15% minion damage on the same jewel, so 36% combined. That's a perfect roll so don't expect that, but it's not too hard to get one that combines the two minions status in the mid to high 20s together. And of course you'll get a few other stats on the jewel as well. If you start with alvl 99 jewels here's a list of the affix's you'll be shooting at:

It's fairly common for the resulting jewel to have a player level requirement of 62 to 64 so remember that when you're planning on how many MOs you're wanting to add afterwards.