Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:isn't there a wp at teganze ? ( tran athulua for instance, has 2, tran itself and island of skartara)

I've wondered the same, but I don't think it does.
tbone503
Sand Maggot
1107 | 21
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Magik wrote:Image
...knowing each trade on the Sin War mxl shall collapse should i deliver my items by the Post Office... may i kindly ask wtf is going on? Eleventh time this week it happens and im not plying all the time. Shall i drop everything i'd like to share with other players or what ought i suppose to do :?:

I get the same error once in a while. When I do I just close Median XL completely and restart it. Problem goes away.
OhIsThatSo
Jungle Hunter
27 | -4
tbone503 wrote:
...knowing each trade on the Sin War mxl shall collapse should i deliver my items by the Post Office... may i kindly ask wtf is going on? Eleventh time this week it happens and im not plying all the time. Shall i drop everything i'd like to share with other players or what ought i suppose to do :?:

I get the same error once in a while. When I do I just close Median XL completely and restart it. Problem goes away.

It seems you can only open 2 each time the launcher is opened so keep the 2 windows up even after you finish muling - just log out right past the character select.
nobrainnopain
Grubber
313 | 2
set bonusses only exist for players or also for mercs?
Magik
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
OhIsThatSo wrote:
tbone503 wrote:

It seems you can only open 2 each time the launcher is opened so keep the 2 windows up even after you finish muling - just log out right past the character select.

i never opened two windows with d2lod...
weird problem.
Magik
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
tbone503 wrote:

yeah, but it happens almost all the time. that's why i made this post.
Istaryu
Horadric Mage
1013 | 15
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nobrainnopain wrote:set bonusses only exist for players or also for mercs?

Sets dont work for mercs afaik, but wait for others to confirm.
tbone503
Sand Maggot
1107 | 21
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone know if Euphoria on a Paladin benefits your summoned Scourges?
Istaryu
Horadric Mage
1013 | 15
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tbone503 wrote:Anyone know if Euphoria on a Paladin benefits your summoned Scourges?

The skill tells you what they benefit from. If it is not listed there, then no.
tbone503
Sand Maggot
1107 | 21
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:
tbone503 wrote:Anyone know if Euphoria on a Paladin benefits your summoned Scourges?

The skill tells you what they benefit from. If it is not listed there, then no.

I may not have stated my question correctly.

Euphoria says my spells and attacks ignore a fraction of enemy resistances. However my Paladin doesn't directly cast spells or attack. I use Scourges that are summoned and they do all of the attacking. They are a minion. So my question is are my minion attacks going to pierce the enemies the same as if I was attacking them myself?