Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Wurstbrot wrote:Ich have a Problem creating a game. I can join games and even create games with other Account. Please help

Character is likely stuck in a game, servers restart in 6h or something, should be fine after that.
Edited by DacianDraco 4 years.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How exactly do I summon yshari? I kill the seal of the gods totem, some visual stuff happens but nothing then. What's the problem?
NoMatter
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I apologise for constantly asking silly questions, I'm king of the noobs to Median XL and haven't played Diablo II in over a decade.

Where do people trade? I see theres a trade forum but people keeping asking for Trade Gold and it's something like gold used specifically here in the forums but I don't entirely understand how it works.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
NoMatter wrote:I apologise for constantly asking silly questions, I'm king of the noobs to Median XL and haven't played Diablo II in over a decade.

Where do people trade? I see theres a trade forum but people keeping asking for Trade Gold and it's something like gold used specifically here in the forums but I don't entirely understand how it works.

I'm in the same boat. Wondering the same thing.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
tbone503 wrote:
NoMatter wrote:I apologise for constantly asking silly questions, I'm king of the noobs to Median XL and haven't played Diablo II in over a decade.

Read here: Trade Gold
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
NoMatter
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:
tbone503 wrote:

Read here: Trade Gold

I've read that but I appreciate you showing me, but in other words rather than using in game currency, it's like a currency that's outside the game I guess? And you can only really obtain it by spending (donating) actual money or trading an item for trade gold?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
NoMatter wrote:I've read that but I appreciate you showing me, but in other words rather than using in game currency, it's like a currency that's outside the game I guess? And you can only really obtain it by spending (donating) actual money or trading an item for trade gold?

Yes it's a currency outside of the game, you can obtain it by trading, by donating or by winning contests (Event: Screenshot Contest).
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What is the Aura provided by a Knight of War?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
adamo68 wrote:What is the Aura provided by a Knight of War?

iirc it used to give +% of uniterrupable attack (maybe around 15-20%) and the reanimate itself had some %crushing blow. But so many things have changed that I'm not sure anymore, my knowledge on that is pretty old.
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
RequiemLux wrote:
adamo68 wrote:What is the Aura provided by a Knight of War?

iirc it used to give +% of uniterrupable attack (maybe around 15-20%) and the reanimate itself had some %crushing blow. But so many things have changed that I'm not sure anymore, my knowledge on that is pretty old.

K, thank you. It looks like d2 Concentration Aura, so maybe you are right! :)