Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ILoseControl wrote:
InvokeList wrote:May I ask what is the most important element resist to max on for most of the content? Thanks.

Poison is the least important imo. Labs require max fire, cold and light for sure, having higher poison is preferable, but not really required. Samael requires light and cold, same for deimoss I think. You might need higher poison for quov tsin, teganze and kingdom of ureh, I can't think of any other right now.

vekara wrote:What are bis melee necro weapons for 1h and 2h builds?

2h - reaper's hand / surxis, preferably eth

1h - defiler, preferably eth

Curious about eth. In this case would you also want to add a zod or jewel with indestructible as one of the affixes, or does it really even matter?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
tbone503 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:
InvokeList wrote:May I ask what is the most important element resist to max on for most of the content? Thanks.

Poison is the least important imo. Labs require max fire, cold and light for sure, having higher poison is preferable, but not really required. Samael requires light and cold, same for deimoss I think. You might need higher poison for quov tsin, teganze and kingdom of ureh, I can't think of any other right now.

Curious about eth. In this case would you also want to add a zod or jewel with indestructible as one of the affixes, or does it really even matter?

It matters if the weapon breaks. Also zod can't be used, has to be a jewel.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cheno wrote:
tbone503 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:

thinking of zod from the d2 days.

Ok, so that's what I'm wondering about. If it's eth do you need to worry about it losing all of it's durability? And if so would you want to be sure to include a jewel with indestructible? I know some items have self generating durability but for ones like The Defiler that don't?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
According to the documentation here The Glorious Book of Median should look like this.

Then if you're lucky enough to get one of the Trophies it adds Maximum Elemental Resists +1% and would look something like this

So my question is how do you end up with it getting 2+ skills , +10 to all Attributes, and +5% to Experience Gained?
(This is from a current ladder character)

Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Cheno wrote:
tbone503 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:

Eth versions have 25% increased dmg/def iirc, so getting them is a good dmg buff.

tbone503 wrote:According to the documentation here The Glorious Book of Median should look like this.

Then if you're lucky enough to get one of the Trophies it adds Maximum Elemental Resists +1% and would look something like this

So my question is how do you end up with it getting 2+ skills , +10 to all Attributes, and +5% to Experience Gained?
(This is from a current ladder character)

You need to collect all 6 emblems (destruction, pain, terror, hatred, lies, idk), which are a very rare drop from all monsters. It's pretty hard to collect all of them by yourself and people usually buy the ones they need. Mid-season they cost 10 tg/ea. The emblems can also be used to upgrade the deity's bow. To upgrade the laz charm, cube an ancient book (drops from xazax) with the 6 emblems, and then cube the laz charm with the resulting book of wisdom or whatever.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ILoseControl wrote:You need to collect all 6 emblems (destruction, pain, terror, hatred, lies, idk), which are a very rare drop from all monsters. It's pretty hard to collect all of them by yourself and people usually buy the ones they need. Mid-season they cost 10 tg/ea. The emblems can also be used to upgrade the deity's bow. To upgrade the laz charm, cube an ancient book (drops from xazax) with the 6 emblems, and then cube the laz charm with the resulting book of wisdom or whatever.

Yikes, that's a lot of steps. Thanks.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1073 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Since there is no lightning resistance debuff now, what is the damage type of the unseen aura in the field,lightning?
Btw,"Now takes 20% more Fire, Cold and Lightning damage", what does that mean? The unseen aura or the spells Samael casts?
Edited by cnlnjzfjb 4 years.
Ry852
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Is there a way to downgrade a magic item to a normal item? I am trying to get a polearm to make an Insight rune word and the closest I have seen yet are rare polearms with 4 sockets. I have yet to see an unsocketed normal item, and I have not seen a socketed normal polearm with 4 sockets.

I have collected sever sets of runes, but no luck on the weapon.

Any advice?
Follow up question, is the insight rune word still the go to Iron Golem item? or are the other good alternatives now, if so what are some good ones? At least ones that are not super high end, something comparable to getting the insight runes
Anhe1
Acid Prince
47 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Cube magic item with green oil that sells in vendor shops and then cube normal item with amount of jewels to create sockets (1jewel-1socket)
P.s. every item has max amount of sockets based on tier
You can check that in docs Base items section
Ry852
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Anhe1 wrote:Cube magic item with green oil that sells in vendor shops and then cube normal item with amount of jewels to create sockets (1jewel-1socket)
P.s. every item has max amount of sockets based on tier
You can check that in docs Base items section

Thank you

I just tried it, does the rune word Insight work with the mod? I put the runes in the correct order but it didn't work