timmybones607
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I have two questions:

1. When I try to send a PM it just sits in my Outbox forever. I can't figure out why it won't send. Any ideas?

2. I was just watching a stream and noticed he swapped an item between inventory and cube or stash with one click (instead of clicking to pick up, move it to the other side, and click again to set.) How do I do that?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
timmybones607 wrote:I have two questions:

1. When I try to send a PM it just sits in my Outbox forever. I can't figure out why it won't send. Any ideas?

2. I was just watching a stream and noticed he swapped an item between inventory and cube or stash with one click (instead of clicking to pick up, move it to the other side, and click again to set.) How do I do that?

1.) if it sits in outbox, it means the person you sent it to did not open the PM yet. It is unread to him.

2.) control + click
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Compared with barbarians, I play sword bar
Enchase 5% power Rune and - 3% lightning resistance, which is better?
Come to ask :?:
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
Best farming character for cheap? I've got a somewhat weak OOA Necro right now, but slow and dies to easily. Messing with a hammer zon, but the hammers are slow, doesn't clear fast. I made a necro with flametail and that ssu Hwanin's Hwacha and I REALLY liked that for farming, but I guess now the dev's have crap nerfed Hwanin down.

So, without having to HAVE all SSU's first, what character/build allow a reasonable speed through Duncraig, Fauz so that I can GET the ssu's?
Uubie
Ice Clan
561 | 7
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Auction Badge
Won 500 auctions
Ibra1 wrote:Best farming character for cheap? I've got a somewhat weak OOA Necro right now, but slow and dies to easily. Messing with a hammer zon, but the hammers are slow, doesn't clear fast. I made a necro with flametail and that ssu Hwanin's Hwacha and I REALLY liked that for farming, but I guess now the dev's have crap nerfed Hwanin down.

So, without having to HAVE all SSU's first, what character/build allow a reasonable speed through Duncraig, Fauz so that I can GET the ssu's?

Bow amazon - undisputed farmer.
Can basically clear fauzt rather fast with TU
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Uubie wrote:Bow amazon - undisputed farmer.
Can basically clear fauzt rather fast with TU

Show me a video of bowa clearing fauzt with just TUs
febreeze
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi all,

I have been following the TLDR barb guide and so far this is the build that worked the best for me.
I have 2 questions :

A suggested weapon is ''crafted barb sword with colosseum oskill'' I looked at the guides but I'm not sure how to get this craft done. I understand it is random but will any type of shrine work ? Do I need to use a particular shrine ?

Also, the guide says to kill Khalimgrad in the library of fate but I cleared the place twice and cannot find this guy.

Thanks for the help
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Khalimgrad is just the old name for the uberlevel Library of Fate where you find Zakarums Avatars

Also, looking at the affix list, Colosseum can roll on all Barb swords with an ilvl of minimum 82 (https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes)

Shrine choice should to my knowledge not affect this roll, only the shrine affix roll.
febreeze
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thank you very much !
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Does it effect affix rolls if the base is not sacred? Or can I roll the same affixes on a tiered base with high ilvl as on a sacred base?