Any claw assassin guide??
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
nazh202 wrote:Hi. Can anyone give me some tips on how to kill Belial? I can't tell which one is the real one among his illusions. Thanks.
p/s nvm I got him, aiming for the tiny mouse instead of the clones lol, sneaky bastard :mrgreen:

Belial is for the most part a small rat, with a purple hue around him. He's the only copy that will make sounds when you hit him. Either you need to get better at finding while he's a rat or you need to have enough damage to remove the copies faster than he spawns them.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone know if there is a cap on faster run/walk?
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
im really sorry to ask this question which has been asked a thousand times:

Which builds are suitable for labs 12+ including phobos at least in solo games?
I have good farming capability, a lot of items and a little TG. Would prefer a build without the need of specific cotw or tyrones :)

i seem to have lost track of possible builds and cant find recent posts that recommend things i like :D
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Hy ! I found this item : Emblem of Suffering "cube regent (secret) ". What can I do with this thing ? Someone knows ? I play single player btw, not in battle net. Thanks for all.
fobosollo
Thunder Beetle
50 | 2
Yo, i cant fix Yshari set. I have never really bothered or noticed. Now when im farming for trophy its getting kinda weird (not to mention 0 fragments after 2x runs).
Any idea wtf?
davidnum
Vampiress
37 | 1
hi, i have 18k hp, 83% all res, 50% dr, why arbishop lazarus oneshot me?
he just jump on me and i die
how to dodge this?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
davidnum wrote:hi, i have 18k hp, 83% all res, 50% dr, why arbishop lazarus oneshot me?
he just jump on me and i die
how to dodge this?

His totems cast Tremor - 99%max hp in magic dmg when ur close to them.. so there is no tanking that.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nemmate wrote:Hy ! I found this item : Emblem of Suffering "cube regent (secret) ". What can I do with this thing ? Someone knows ? I play single player btw, not in battle net. Thanks for all.

there are six total emblems: suffering, hatred, lies, pain, destruction, and terror

you have two options.
1.) Cube the six emblems with the Deity's Bow to create Valkyrie's Prime (its actually 35% chance for lvl 15 arrow)
► Show Spoiler

2.) Cube the six emblems with the Ancient Book that Xazax drops and it will create a Book of Cain. Cube the Book of Cain with the Archbishop Lazarus charm to upgrade the charm.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I need more strength to equip a gotter to my bear druid. I have 4.1k str currently, is there easy ways to gear and get those last points i need?