Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
dongflexer
Bone Archer
77 | 8
Does Pounce proc on-striking for the entire AOE? or just once?
terrynix
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
How much damage does a necrobot do per hit? I'm wondering if using "damage reduced" mystic orbs on rings and amulet is worth it.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
terrynix wrote:How much damage does a necrobot do per hit? I'm wondering if using "damage reduced" mystic orbs on rings and amulet is worth it.

it's not, unless there's literally nothing better to MO your accessories with. flat phys dmg reduction is mostly helpful with multihitting attacks
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
644 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ok, its been said ad nauseaum but lets say it once more: flat phys red. MOing is good for pre 120 level ybers+ quov tsin.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Ruubel wrote:Ok, its been said ad nauseaum but lets say it once more: flat phys red. MOing is good for pre 120 level ybers+ quov tsin.

Also Wrath on The Void
nazh202
Bone Archer
75 | 0
What's the best place to level from 130 to 140, is it Lab?
Can dagger Necro farm that place and if yes how much resistance, def and block should I aim for?
Thank you.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Lvl 130-140: Fauztinville and Bremmtown. Dagger necro can most likely farm this place, admitting you have good dr% and defense. Most damage is physical, so be prepared for that.
Dumda
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
Johnny Impak wrote:Lvl 130-140: Fauztinville and Bremmtown. Dagger necro can most likely farm this place, admitting you have good dr% and defense. Most damage is physical, so be prepared for that.

135 is the end on fautz after you going to get nothing there in terms of xp and i assume bremmtown is the same as well been a while since ive been there.
After that you need to level in labs higher level labs. Look for alvl which is less then 3-4lower than you actuall lvl so you get decentish exp but getting to 140 is a long journey.
akynuz
Destroyer
6 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Dumda wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:Lvl 130-140: Fauztinville and Bremmtown. Dagger necro can most likely farm this place, admitting you have good dr% and defense. Most damage is physical, so be prepared for that.

135 is the end on fautz after you going to get nothing there in terms of xp and i assume bremmtown is the same as well been a while since ive been there.
After that you need to level in labs higher level labs. Look for alvl which is less then 3-4lower than you actuall lvl so you get decentish exp but getting to 140 is a long journey.

Not really

Fautz is good until 140 if you have decent clear speeds

I leveled a bowzon to 139 in 2 days

On d2 vanilla the equivalent would be 92-93 i’d say ?

Easily achievable for anyone who play the game casually

140+ is the problem as you need to get into higher tier labs and need the adequate gear to farm those places
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Dumda wrote:

Yeah and what's the point anyway ? One or two points in your main skill will not change your build (unless you need to reach some cap). I see it as a side effect of your farming sessions, not a goal on its own...