SSF Bowzon

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
xMudkips
Cultist
21 | 0
So I finally hit level 125, still have yet to see a crafting base for a new bow. Duncraig is a corpse run for me for some reason too. I don't know what to do to progress at this point since that bow base is non-existent for me.
User avatar
acekard
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
xMudkips wrote:So I finally hit level 125, still have yet to see a crafting base for a new bow. Duncraig is a corpse run for me for some reason too. I don't know what to do to progress at this point since that bow base is non-existent for me.

use charsi imbue quest
xMudkips
Cultist
21 | 0
acekard wrote:
xMudkips wrote:So I finally hit level 125, still have yet to see a crafting base for a new bow. Duncraig is a corpse run for me for some reason too. I don't know what to do to progress at this point since that bow base is non-existent for me.

use charsi imbue quest

I have no sacred reflex bows, that's the issue though. Like not a single one.
User avatar
acekard
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
xMudkips wrote:
acekard wrote:
xMudkips wrote:So I finally hit level 125, still have yet to see a crafting base for a new bow. Duncraig is a corpse run for me for some reason too. I don't know what to do to progress at this point since that bow base is non-existent for me.

use charsi imbue quest

I have no sacred reflex bows, that's the issue though. Like not a single one.

just farm cows for base. it can't be that hard to get.
xMudkips
Cultist
21 | 0
acekard wrote:
xMudkips wrote:
acekard wrote:
xMudkips wrote:So I finally hit level 125, still have yet to see a crafting base for a new bow. Duncraig is a corpse run for me for some reason too. I don't know what to do to progress at this point since that bow base is non-existent for me.

use charsi imbue quest

I have no sacred reflex bows, that's the issue though. Like not a single one.

just farm cows for base. it can't be that hard to get.

Guide said K3k/Duncraig for a base. Haven't seen one, so I guess I'll try cows next. I did a ton of cows already too and never seen one though. Everyone has different luck on drops so mine might just be really bad.
User avatar
acekard
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
xMudkips wrote:
acekard wrote:
xMudkips wrote:
acekard wrote:
xMudkips wrote:So I finally hit level 125, still have yet to see a crafting base for a new bow. Duncraig is a corpse run for me for some reason too. I don't know what to do to progress at this point since that bow base is non-existent for me.

use charsi imbue quest

I have no sacred reflex bows, that's the issue though. Like not a single one.

just farm cows for base. it can't be that hard to get.

Guide said K3k/Duncraig for a base. Haven't seen one, so I guess I'll try cows next. I did a ton of cows already too and never seen one though. Everyone has different luck on drops so mine might just be really bad.

you know that you don't need rare base to drop,right? modify your d2stats filter to show white sacred reflex bows. you should find it pretty quick
User avatar
Wulf
Grubber
327 | 53
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
xMudkips wrote:So I finally hit level 125, still have yet to see a crafting base for a new bow. Duncraig is a corpse run for me for some reason too. I don't know what to do to progress at this point since that bow base is non-existent for me.

Do you have d2stats notifier on?
its practically impossible you didnt find one from 105-125 if you had notifier on. I think you just miss them.
xMudkips
Cultist
21 | 0
Yes, I've had it on and setup correctly. I've been using d2stats for while as I've been on median for a couple of years. It's just not dropping.

"Reflex" sacred

Is how I have it in there, it's just not dropping is all. Also, I know it doesn't need to be rare I've read the guide.

Phew, just had one drop in Stony Field just before I went into trist again. I'll keep an eye out for a second one to craft on the side as well, considering it took ages just to get the one.
User avatar
Wulf
Grubber
327 | 53
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
xMudkips wrote:Yes, I've had it on and setup correctly. I've been using d2stats for while as I've been on median for a couple of years. It's just not dropping.

"Reflex" sacred

Is how I have it in there, it's just not dropping is all. Also, I know it doesn't need to be rare I've read the guide.

Phew, just had one drop in Stony Field just before I went into trist again. I'll keep an eye out for a second one to craft on the side as well, considering it took ages just to get the one.

Wow. I've leveled around 5 new ssf zons from scratch, 3/5 found their first bow before 110, another one found in K3K and last one found on 1st dunc run at lvl 120.

125 is some several bad luck mate ♥ I'm glad you've found one though. gl on your rolls.
Quickling
Fallen
1 | 0
Wow, I had to look through 27 pages to finally realize that when you say "5% pierce charm" that you meant the -5 to enemy elemental resistances. I've been trying to get a charm that said 5% chance to pierce enemies or something like that.

Other than that confusion I love the guide. Excellent work!!