ED not working
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The barb Leap skill doesn't bring wolves or merc with it.

Not sure if intentional or bug, but using a TP to town gathers them up... so I think it must be a bug - otherwise why make people go through the hassle?

Note: they can catch up usually, if they can path-find, but when you jump over a gap or over water they have no way to get back to where the barb is.
Skeletonman
Dark Huntress
12 | 3
Hey there. Having a bug when playingh Cold Sorc. Ice Elemental's Aura is disabling the healing from Wintertide. Any known fix for this yet?
Stupidgringo
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is the game supposed to not let me pick up gold while castign WW?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Stupidgringo wrote:Is the game supposed to not let me pick up gold while castign WW?

Auto-goldpickup doesn't work while ww-ing, because it's continuous attack skill. You are kinda standing still, thats why Immortal works also during ww and you need to move to pick up gold. Some mod or wiser can correct if I'm wrong.

Captcha wrote:The barb Leap skill doesn't bring wolves or merc with it.

Not sure if intentional or bug, but using a TP to town gathers them up... so I think it must be a bug - otherwise why make people go through the hassle?

Note: they can catch up usually, if they can path-find, but when you jump over a gap or over water they have no way to get back to where the barb is.

Old thing, Leap is not a warp skill. Use swap Blink or Jitan. BTW I grew up in northern and never saw the wolves leaping. :D
Nazgul88
Prowler
16 | 0
Hi,please help,,, i am having a bug i think so..........i am a barbarian and when i put points in snake stance my damage doesnt raise with poison.......and when i quit the game and i entered again my damage raises with poison
lovelydeny
Invader
8 | 0
:)
TTraw wrote:BaD iNvEnToRy DaTa.

But that' s probably commonly known issue now.

For feedback:
- Too much slowing enemies everywhere imo. Lvling wasn't as fun as I expected when in most areas I walked at crawl speed.

"Bad inventory data" appears too many times. I've deleted my character 3 times. So confused. I quit this game
Turbulance
Fallen
1 | 0
Petrify on Vine Companion in Nature skill tree in Druid is not working properly. They are turning gray but acting normal. My current skill level is 30 and they are suppose to be petrified for 8 seconds and they don't even stay grayed for that long of a period.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The game crashes when you try to transfer an item from the inventory to the stash by using the CTRL shortcut. Whether it happens all the time, I don't know. It happened twice when I tried putting a unique in the stash tab 1 of the character specific stash.

Edit: Deleted the shared stash file after I updated to 2.0.3. Now it works fine!
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
I used one arcane crystal to upgrade a runeworded -Eld- throwing axe (1) to (2), the element damage remain unchanged, in fact, nothing change to the weapon at all, except now it is a throwing axe (2).