Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
anothernoob wrote:What is 20 min on Normal Baal?

You have 20 min to defeat it.
Lasersdufutur
Heretic
415 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Effective wrote:How many crafts can I get out of a Lvl99 jewel before I should toss it?

I stop once it goes under ilvl99.
Once you collect jewels, do not quit the game as they will be saved as ilvl99. Of you stay in the game, they are higher level. Enabling you more attempts.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1497 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Seem like my question about necrobot last time unanswered. Does it have avoid or not? I do remember they used to have 50% avoid but in sigma feel like they have even more. I spam EQ like almost 10 seconds finally for them to die. Almost like they have mechanic "have more avoid if stationary" (dodge, avoid or evade thingy)

Also, what do ppl need to farm fauzt properly now? I feel like my dmg is enough but the necrobot randomly not dying fast enough because of issue above made me rage couple of times. In fact it feel like vizjun is much easier now because it doesnt have this issue.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1459 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
iwansquall wrote:Seem like my question about necrobot last time unanswered. Does it have avoid or not? I do remember they used to have 50% avoid but in sigma feel like they have even more. I spam EQ like almost 10 seconds finally for them to die. Almost like they have mechanic "have more avoid if stationary" (dodge, avoid or evade thingy)

Also, what do ppl need to farm fauzt properly now? I feel like my dmg is enough but the necrobot randomly not dying fast enough because of issue above made me rage couple of times. In fact it feel like vizjun is much easier now because it doesnt have this issue.

Necrobots have high phys res. It is possible that they have avoid too, but i dont think they do.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Lasersdufutur wrote:
Effective wrote:How many crafts can I get out of a Lvl99 jewel before I should toss it?

I stop once it goes under ilvl99.
Once you collect jewels, do not quit the game as they will be saved as ilvl99. Of you stay in the game, they are higher level. Enabling you more attempts.

you can roll anything 87+ and still get all affixes
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Imperius wrote:
anothernoob wrote:What is 20 min on Normal Baal?

You have 20 min to defeat it.

you can defeat him after the 20 min lock, you just have to not die after that moment or you can't pass again the TP
Azathoth
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Since this has changed over time, can someone please tell me what is the maximum enhanced damage/defense now with/without runewords?
Squiggoth
Vampiress
39 | 0
Do proc (chance to cast) have the same cooldown as the skill they proc ?
And if you have several proc of the same spell, do they have separate cd, or do they use the same ?
Edited by Squiggoth 2 years.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1497 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
In old median, any skill proc that have cooldown will trigger "cant use any skill" for couple of frames

I assume after sigma change the way cooldown work, it shouldnt interupt each other
Since generally skill in diablo have different ID between class skill & proc skill.
Abbadon810
Imp
5 | 0
Hello, i new and have a question on jewel crafting.

Are there some breaking points until its becomes useless to craft further more? For example i start with an jewel item level 99, till with item level its worth crafting for maximum results?