Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Imperius wrote:for version 2.03 both the stash and the shared stash are working without any issues, no crashes, no items disappearing, nothing, its working perfectly as it should have been from the beginning.
Glad that now i can share items between my characters.

Be careful, I've had my first item disappearance in 2.03 so it's not fixed yet.
Jitan, Come On
Balrog
122 | 7
Hello,
Lets say i have a weapon with "innate tri-elemental damage 1500" property. What does it actually mean? Does it mean i have 1500 added flat dmg of each element?
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jitan, Come On wrote:Hello,
Lets say i have a weapon with "innate tri-elemental damage 1500" property. What does it actually mean? Does it mean i have 1500 added flat dmg of each element?

1500 is the total sum of all elements.
vindog
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Anyone got the script to hand for all the new runes on d2stats drop notifier?
FreddyBaby
Vampiress
35 | 1
does merc gear take dmg and need to repair? found an ethereal armor and don't know if I can giv it to the merc and it will break with time, or I need indestructible jewel first?
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1497 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
https://diablo-archive.fandom.com/wiki/ ... (Diablo_II)

Ethereal items can be highly sought after for a couple of reasons. First, ethereal items do not lose durability when equipped on a Mercenary. Therefore, it is possible for your Mercenary to reap the benefits of an ethereal item's increased power without worrying about it breaking.
vindog
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
FreddyBaby wrote:does merc gear take dmg and need to repair? found an ethereal armor and don't know if I can giv it to the merc and it will break with time, or I need indestructible jewel first?

Merc gear does not take damage, no need to socket it with an indestructible jewel/rune
accelarator
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
what triggers hell baal's spawn/summon? is it random or chance based? one time i did him he barely summons and next attempt he summons 5 act bosses at once at 80% hp.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
It's an on hit proc I believe
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
How to delete your outdated post on Trade forum?