MXL: Sigma Announced

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
User avatar
sirus628
Jungle Hunter
29 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
darkstorm wrote:will sigma be available on win xp?

It can work on xp, windows 7 will run better any way, but everyone should use windows 10 enterprise
User avatar
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
384 | 0
sirus628 wrote:but everyone should use windows 10 enterprise


:puke: win7 or 8.1 is the way
User avatar
sirus628
Jungle Hunter
29 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Aspirine101 wrote:
sirus628 wrote:but everyone should use windows 10 enterprise


:puke: win7 or 8.1 is the way



windows 10 enterprise is 8.1 with less bloat than 7 and with the ease of xp...

its golden

its not available to the public tho check your local pirate bay
User avatar
darkstorm
Mangler
476 | -40
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sirus628 wrote:
darkstorm wrote:will sigma be available on win xp?

It can work on xp, windows 7 will run better any way, but everyone should use windows 10 enterprise


shall it require any prerequisities?
User avatar
RequiemLux
Void Archon
882 | 109
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
darkstorm wrote:
sirus628 wrote:
darkstorm wrote:will sigma be available on win xp?

It can work on xp, windows 7 will run better any way, but everyone should use windows 10 enterprise

shall it require any prerequisities?


Not sure about XP, need confirmation by a team member. I'm not sure because I don't know if Sigma will work without the Launcher, and as of now, the Launcher has dropped compatibility with XP (at least the public one). So the doubt is still in the air.
User avatar
darkstorm
Mangler
476 | -40
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
RequiemLux wrote:
darkstorm wrote:
sirus628 wrote:
darkstorm wrote:will sigma be available on win xp?

It can work on xp, windows 7 will run better any way, but everyone should use windows 10 enterprise

shall it require any prerequisities?


Not sure about XP, need confirmation by a team member. I'm not sure because I don't know if Sigma will work without the Launcher, and as of now, the Launcher has dropped compatibility with XP (at least the public one). So the doubt is still in the air.


that's why im asking.
User avatar
Dreamhunter
Monkey King
283 | 9
It will not work on XP. Source - discord.
User avatar
darkstorm
Mangler
476 | -40
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It cannot be truth! :lurk:
User avatar
sirus628
Jungle Hunter
29 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
youd have to run a cracked xp 64 bit
ticktick
Thunder Beetle
59 | 9
Aspirine101 wrote:
sirus628 wrote:but everyone should use windows 10 enterprise


:puke: win7 or 8.1 is the way


"Microsoft ended mainstream support for Windows 7 on January 13, 2015, but extended support won't end until January 14, 2020."

“Windows 8.1 falls under the same lifecycle policy as Windows 8, and will reach end of Mainstream Support on January 9, 2018, and end of Extended Support on January 10, 2023."