When will have infinite public stash in SP?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
blackwalker
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
When will have infinite public stash in SP?
I am too old, just like collecting items.That is my fun to play this game.And I dont want to use offline tools, that's so difficult.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
viewtopic.php?p=352628#p352628

TL;DR
infinite pages? never, as far as I know.
additional stash pages? somewhere in the future, on the "to-do" list.
shared additional pages? maybe not, in any case really too soon to say. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Overall a lot of other things take precedence over this and a lot of things have to be fully developed and put in place for this type of implementation to even take place.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
RequiemLux wrote:https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?p=352628#p352628

TL;DR
shared additional pages? maybe not, in any case really too soon to say. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Overall a lot of other things take precedence over this and a lot of things have to be fully developed and put in place for this type of implementation to even take place.

I don't care what other content could take precedence over this, I NEED to have MORE SPACE to store all my PERFECT GEMS and RUNES. I will stand for this NO LONGER, I demand that Median XL, or Mr. Marco, stop whatever he is doing AND GIVE ME PLUGY. This game is a SERVICE to it's customers and the bourgeoisie MUST bow to the will of the people!

WHAT SAY YOU?
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
CallMeCrazySam wrote:
RequiemLux wrote:https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?p=352628#p352628

TL;DR

I don't care what other content could take precedence over this, I NEED to have MORE SPACE to store all my PERFECT GEMS and RUNES. I will stand for this NO LONGER, I demand that Median XL, or Mr. Marco, stop whatever he is doing AND GIVE ME PLUGY. This game is a SERVICE to it's customers and the bourgeoisie MUST bow to the will of the people!

WHAT SAY YOU?

I wonder how much you paid the service to have suck ask :) . Guess Median XL couldn't live without your contribution :P
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Just integrate plugy to the mod 4head