+10 Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(10 to 40) to all Attributes
10% to Strength
10% to Dexterity
Maximum Cold Resist +1%
Cold Resist +25%
10% Magic Find
RW? In other words is it better to increase flat damage, weapon phys damage or dex?
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Depends which build you're running.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I think its safe to say that Essence UMO is better than Idol UMO in this case, period. Maybe not if you lack attack rating. but i think its hard to archieve 9% ewd via attributes in that scenario.

As for Crystal of tears and Essence, you kinda want both modifiers i think. ewd multiplies your base dmg, but you want a good base dmg to be multiplied, too. correct me if im wrong, i rarely play builds that used savage..
tibiahitter
Fallen
1 | 0
metasequoia wrote:I think its safe to say that Essence UMO is better than Idol UMO in this case, period. Maybe not if you lack attack rating. but i think its hard to archieve 9% ewd via attributes in that scenario.

As for Crystal of tears and Essence, you kinda want both modifiers i think. ewd multiplies your base dmg, but you want a good base dmg to be multiplied, too. correct me if im wrong, i rarely play builds that used savage..

I agree with your opinion, Essence UMO is really better.
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
metasequoia wrote:I think its safe to say that Essence UMO is better than Idol UMO in this case, period. Maybe not if you lack attack rating. but i think its hard to archieve 9% ewd via attributes in that scenario.

Theres literally a wdm calculator you can use to compare and in most cases idol is better but you can check anyways
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Giu wrote:

Theres literally a wdm calculator you can use to compare and in most cases idol is better but you can check anyways

source please that sounds very helpful. I just did a fast calculation in my head for
Savage

Savage
Gloves

'YstFelKa'
Runeword Level: 110
+1% Weapon Physical Damage per 50 Strength or Dexterity
(Whichever is Higher)
75% Attack Speed
+10 Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
10% to Strength
10% to Dexterity
Maximum Cold Resist +1%
Cold Resist +25%
10% Magic Find
bonus and might have forgotten the base weapon damage increase :oops: , so there's that.
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
metasequoia wrote:
Giu wrote:

source please that sounds very helpful. I just did a fast calculation in my head for
Savage

Savage
Gloves

'YstFelKa'
Runeword Level: 110
+1% Weapon Physical Damage per 50 Strength or Dexterity
(Whichever is Higher)
75% Attack Speed
+10 Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
10% to Strength
10% to Dexterity
Maximum Cold Resist +1%
Cold Resist +25%
10% Magic Find
bonus and might have forgotten the base weapon damage increase :oops: , so there's that.

viewtopic.php?t=36830

make sure to edit the "innate" wpd from the base as its changed iirc.