Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Splargh
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
wootmcgyver wrote:I found an eth Hellrain (maiden Javelin). What are my options (if any) for restoring quantity?


throwing skills don't consume quantity.
Fruchtlachs
Skeleton
2 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:unfortunately , no . you must keep farming or find someone to trade for the missing piece

i'm singleplayer, have too shitty internet for multiplayer
now i'm sad :(
Effective
Grubber
332 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Was in a game and it lagged out. Every time I try to create/join a game I FTJ (Last 15 mins)

What do?
User avatar
hellgrind
Mangler
451 | 18
@up
Make a game with another char, than go back to your main and create a game with it. This usually helps, if not contact with serwer support to "unlock" your char.
Effective
Grubber
332 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
hellgrind wrote:@up
Make a game with another char, than go back to your main and create a game with it. This usually helps, if not contact with serwer support to "unlock" your char.


Ya I tried that... Didn't help.

Was told top wait till server restart... in 17 hours, lol.
wootmcgyver
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Does anyone know what the full red vex set transmutes into this season?

Edit for clarification: full set into cube + transmute.

Edit 2: is there a list somewhere that shows what every set will turn into?

Edit 3: nvm, found it.
User avatar
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
39 | 0
wootmcgyver wrote:Does anyone know what the full red vex set transmutes into this season?

Edit for clarification: full set into cube + transmute.

Edit 2: is there a list somewhere that shows what every set will turn into?

Edit 3: nvm, found it.



wheres the list ? I cannot find it mane
User avatar
Solfege
Mahasattva
929 | 127
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Siriusfakk wrote:
wootmcgyver wrote:Does anyone know what the full red vex set transmutes into this season?

Edit for clarification: full set into cube + transmute.

Edit 2: is there a list somewhere that shows what every set will turn into?

Edit 3: nvm, found it.


wheres the list ? I cannot find it mane


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
User avatar
Siriusfakk
Vampiress
39 | 0
Love you Solfege
Demonasius
Fallen
1 | 0
Two quick Multiplayer questions. Does the MP in this mod have the same thing as Battlenet where if you don't log in within X amount of days your charioteer gets deleted? If not, are our multiplayer characters saved locally or on the servers?